Cigar Forums banner

Budweiser Commercial at Syperbowl.

629 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  miketafc 
#1 ·
Did everyone see the Budweiser commercial of the troops walking through the airport and getting cheered by the people in the airport.

At the end of that Commercial Everyone at the pub I was at stood and gave a standing ovation. I bought everyone in the room a Bud and we tosted the troops after that it was great.

#3 ·
kamikaiguy said:
Did everyone see the Budweiser commercial of the troops walking through the airport and getting cheered by the people in the airport.

At the end of that Commercial Everyone at the pub I was at stood and gave a standing ovation. I bought everyone in the room a Bud and we tosted the troops after that it was great.
That one was my favorite too. The most powerful commercial and not one word was even said.

#5 ·
it was a good one.
i've been a part of that a few times. at the airport, almost the exact same scene that had in the commercial broke out when some troops walked through. also at a couple of different sporting events in the past couple years. i always say thank you whenever i see someone in uniform that is obviously protecting me and my freedom.
jimmy

#6 ·
kamikaiguy said:

Well done --- Had a freind of my daughter stop over the house last XMAS. He is on his second tour in Bagdad and still hoping to get sent back.

They all deserve a round of applause for the sacrifice they are making.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.