Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using Firefox 1.0.1 and i'm having a problem with CS being displayed properly. Non of the images or icons display properly (everything is text). Is this soley because i'm running Firefox ? or is there something I can do to fix this problem? Here is a screen shot to give you an idea of what i'm talking about:

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
one more thing, i have already tried to clear the cache to see if this solved the problem, but it didn't. also, i run Firefox at work and I don't have this problem, so i cant be Firefox.

· Skeeter's Confidant
7,500 Posts
I've had a lot of trouble with the latest version of Fire Fox crashing,stopped using it on my laptop and started using Mozilla.. Oh yeah, I agree with Don..

· Banned
9,131 Posts
I had a similar problem after the site was down a while ago. They are caching the image files after and my personal firewall (Zone Alarm) was blocking the images. Had to change the speicific settings for CS, and Top 25 which seems to control the icon animation.

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
Did you down load the new update that FF just realesed? Also there is another thread on here where they were having the similar problems and that may help.

Steve
thanks, i'll have to search and find that thread and see if I can figure this out because it's kind of annoying.

· Pickin a Winner!
1,195 Posts
My firewall needed to be adjusted to "allow browser information to be seen"
or something like that. Maybe "show browser info". Once I allowed that bit of info to be read, I got it all back. But before the servers went down last month, I had no trouble seeing the images with the original firewall settings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.