Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be a public school eacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in posession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believed the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He is bing charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-Gebra is a fearsome sect," Ashcroft said. "They are spreading average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of MediEvil, with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Pythagorus once said, 'there are 3 sides to every triangle'."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God intended us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

:r :w

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
good one... reminds me what I was told in the Marine Corps. when I mentioned my wife. If the Corps thought you needed a wife one would have been issued to you...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.