Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandon, Santa is beginning to doubt your commitment. Did you think that you could fool me by changing your "nick" to BP22? Santa has a few names himself...and more than a few names on his good boys and bad boys list. You can't hide from me on Club Stogie. Santa has elves (and midgets) everywhere.

Mrs. Claus says that it is only natural for the letters to stop when a boy's thoughts turn from sugarplums and gingerbread to Havanas and Jessica Simpson. But I am not so certain. My best elves Joyita and Preciosa also say that you mean well and deserve more than coal in your stocking this year.

I am counting on you to behave better this year and to be nice to all the BOTLs and SOTLs at Club Stogie. But I have to tell you that you are not starting the holiday season off in a way that gives me confidence. Only 9 posts in 15 days??? Santa knows you can do better. Perhaps you'd like some new smokes...or some old crappy ones to renew your holiday spirit. Santa will see what he can do.

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Brandon.

Santa has loaded up his sleigh and is currently flying over Des Moines. Making great time this year.

Mrs. Claus got me a new wireless Blackberry Sugarplum and it rocks! It's nice to be able to surf CS while the reindeer do all the real work. Now if I could just keep this damn cigar lit.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I have package in here for you somewhere. We expect to be on the West Coast by Friday or Saturday so it should arrive just on time for the holiday.

Please let Santa know when you receive it.

· So long...
1,728 Posts
Well I don't even know how Santa's sleigh got off the ground in Columbus with this package. I am FLOORED!!! Thank you Santa, your generousity has completely blown me away. What an incredible selection of aged cigars.

• 1999 H. Upmann PC
  • 1999 HDM Epi No 1
  • 1998 Bolivar CE
  • 1998 ERDM Lonsdale
  • 1998 Trinidad Fundamore
  • 2001 Cohiba Lancero
  • 2001 Juan Lopez No 1
  • and from the Elves...
  • 1990 ERDM Demi Tasse
  • 1995 Punch Margarita
  • 1996 Montecristo Joyita
  • 1999 Cohiba Panatela
  • I'm running out of room here...
  • A way cool Peanuts singing Christmas card
  • and some sticky gingerbread tea cake (don't pay any attention to the one missing)

THANK YOU!!!

· So long...
1,728 Posts
I am glad you are enjoying your present, Brandon.

Let those smokes sit for a couple of weeks...unlike the gingerbread. :)
I am Santa. I was going to try and find out who you "really" were, but I realized how could I possibly respond to this as these sticks are way out of my league. So my only recourse is a sincere and heartfelt Thank You!

D'oh...as soon as I opened that box my house was engulfed with the sweet smells of ginger and molasses. :dr

· Registered
459 Posts
Tis' the season to be jolly,

Fa, la, la, la, la,

La, la, la, la!

Nice hit Santa :w

· Registered
1,861 Posts
I am Santa. I was going to try and find out who you "really" were, but I realized how could I possibly respond to this as these sticks are way out of my league. So my only recourse is a sincere and heartfelt Thank You!

D'oh...as soon as I opened that box my house was engulfed with the sweet smells of ginger and molasses. :dr
Very familiar penmanship ...

Btw, thanks "santa" ....

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very familiar penmanship ...

Btw, thanks "santa" ....
Hmmm...Santa is not so certain Ronnie would know his penmanship unless he pays particular attention to posts.

Of course, there are man Santas, so perhaps Ronnie is thanking one of my cousins. I will pass on the kind words.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.