Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks! just foud this forum today. i've been posting for a while now on cigar.com forum; and don't sem to be getting too many replies or true feedback. i saw the "no elitist" promise; and just had to see for myself.

been smoking for about a year. had the pleasure of smoking some of the finest sticks on the planet. haven't however had the pleasure of getting to know too many devoted enthusiasts.

after reading several threads, i am looking foward to talking to you ALL! :D

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Welcome to CS. I have found this forum invaluble in my pursuit of this hobby. im sure you will too

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:confused:

Wow! now that's what i call response time!! I appreciate the quick replies, and am really looking forward to checking in daily and hopefully contributing a little knowledge as well as pick up as much as possible from those who know more!

where to start!?!?!

i guess some like and dislikes? what's in the humidor now?

somebody get me started here(as long as you know; once i get started, i rarely shut up).

see Y'ALL :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard hollywood! Yeah, no snobs here, just some great BOTL's willing to share knowledge, offer advice, or just plain BS.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad you joined us. Great bunch of folks here that are always willing to help.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome aboard, Hollywood! I think you'll like it here!

Haveyouheardaboutbananacreampieyet?

Scott"welcomewaggon"M

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:

Whereabouts are you located in Missouri?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard! So, what do you have in your humidor now? What are your favorites?

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.