Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just "won" a box of Oliva O Bold 4.7x50 on cigarbid for $66.50, they retail for $90-100 a box, Im keeping a fiver to sample, but would like to split up the rest.

If youre interested in a five pack or more pm me. The price is $2.66 a stick with $4.75 shipping for the nice little box, bubble wrap and postage. I've already sold 1 five pk and have 3 left--so the first one's to pm me get the goods. :)

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FunkyPorcini said:
Damn, these splits sure do go fast when you're not working with 100 sticks.
Yeah, they go pretty fast. If anyone changes their mind I'll let you know.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CoventryCat86 said:
Nice pick up on CBid. These (Oliva "O" Bolds) are one of my favorite NC's. I prefer the Ovations BUT they're ALL great!!!
I have never tried the Oliva line, but could not pass up 61 dollars a box. My max bid. :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
LastClick said:
I have never tried the Oliva line, but could not pass up 61 dollars a box. My max bid. :)
They are great smokes. I really think you will like them a lot. If I would have seen it sooner, and been able to justify spending a little cash, I would have gotten in on it. If you dont like them though, send me a PM, and if I have the money, I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheSmokingHiker said:
They are great smokes. I really think you will like them a lot. If I would have seen it sooner, and been able to justify spending a little cash, I would have gotten in on it. If you dont like them though, send me a PM, and if I have the money, I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.
I had someone back out and have one 5pk left besides the fiver Im going to keep....PM sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.