Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the boveda humi packs they keep cigars nice and fresh in the box it also depends on how much percentages of humanity you like I for one like 72% thoughts.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Definitely a big fan of the boveda packs. Use them with great success in all my humidors and for shipping Cigars to people.
Well worth the money
I have 72% ones in my wooden humidor to keep the rh at 65% , and 65% packs in my tupperdoors.
Also have about 10 of the 62% smallest ones I use when shipping someone Cigars
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm surprised you aren't having problems with uneven burns, cracked wrappers from expansion and trouble keeping them lit unless puffing on them constantly at 72%

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have had great success with them at 65%.
I used to keep them at 62%, but was plagued with burn problems and cracking wrappers.
No more since I went to 65%

Boveda packs are very accurate and maintenance free and last a long time. I love them

·
Registered
6,916 Posts
I’m good between 60 and 65RH just depends on where you live and a lot of other factors. Temp plays a big role.

·
Wildman
513 Posts
The sweet spot in the converted beverage cooler setup I use is 68F & 65%RH. I can tell when they creep up to 67% or higher - don't burn or taste right. Havana's that is.

Use Kitty Litter in the cooler setup. Boveda's in the Travel Pack, zip lock bags for seasoning/aging, and table top humidors.

They work as advertised and are maintenance free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts