Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always been a fan of ,(guilty pleasure), Jim Beam, like my bourbon to bite back, Tried their black label, really good booze for the money and rated superior to many more pricy bourbons in one of the tastings. Try it , you might save yourself some bucks. Frank B

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yo, Frank,
Gotta love the Jimmy Beam. Day in and day out it's the best bourbon going for the average guy. Even if you can afford the fancy stuff, it's so good you'll keep comin' back for more.

My grandfather was a huge Jack Daniel's man. He passed a year ago and I miss him terribly. Every Sunday morning around 9 or 10 he would gather with his friends under the oak tree at the summer place and drink Jack and water all day long. I was 5 years old and could never understand why they all were so damn happy.
Now I know, it's the bourbon. A good bourbon has so many memories for me about my grandfather, but you know it's not about the single barrel, vintage this, and the special selection that has been filtered through Elvis' socks. It's about the good honest taste of corn whiskey. Embrace the Jimmy Beam, love the Jack Black, but never marry either!!!!! Moderation and a good cigar, Amen.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
love bourbon and scotch...my go to drink is jim beam. and a month from wednesday, ill be able to drink it with the governments blessing.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Jim Beam Black is probably the biggest bang for the buck. At 13 bucks a bottle here it has finally pulled me away from Wild Turkey.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm with you on the JB Black. The results have been excellent the couple of times I've had it with a smoke. Definitely a tasty drink. In fact, there's a lonely bottle sitting in the basement right now...:al

·
Registered
344 Posts
All of you that like Jim Beam and JB black, try Old Whiskey River if you can find it. I got a bottle a month or so ago, and as far as bourbon goes, its ranked up there with the top 3 with me. Its small batch Beam and man is it smooth. Gotta give it a try!!!

...kjpman

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
The reason why I'm NOT a Bourbon drinker. Nicely done Hogg.

:pu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.