Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When people borrow someone else's MRN cyclo, and you know who you are, it is good ettiquette to return it within a reasonable time frame. Especially within the same state. I need you to return this book by mail or in person within the next month, please.

Would any of you even LEND out your MRN?

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Ahem.......

;) :r
:r:r:r

Reminds me of that joke about the guy being chased by the state trooper for miles.
When he finally pulls over, the trooper told him he better have a good excuse for speeding and if he did, he would not get a ticket.
The guy tells the trooper his wife ran away with a state trooper and he thought he was bringing her back.

So.......I am going to run like that guy if you try to bring her back.:r
(good thing she doesn't sign on to CS).:D

·
Registered
2,832 Posts

Reminds me of that joke about the guy being chased by the state trooper for miles.
When he finally pulls over, the trooper told him he better have a good excuse for speeding and if he did, he would not get a ticket.
The guy tells the trooper his wife ran away with a state trooper and he thought he was bringing her back.

Maybe I should quote this post in a public thread so she wouldn't have to sign on to view. :r

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
When people borrow someone else's MRN cyclo, and you know who you are, it is good ettiquette to return it within a reasonable time frame. Especially within the same state. I need you to return this book by mail or in person within the next month, please.

Would any of you even LEND out your MRN?
ummmm... I'm assuming you have PM'ed this person... talked on the phone perhaps. So what's his hold up? :confused:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I would bring it to a herf if one of the yahoos I smoke with wanted to page through it.
Definately wouldn't ship it to someone. They are readily available, Mark has them (cigarmony).
Thank you for clarifying what a MRN was.

·
Meh....
519 Posts

One day Clara is going to bump in to one of these....
I will mourn for you when you're gone. :r

Possesion is 9/10's of the Law. :r

·
Registered
225 Posts
The only way I would loan mine out is if I was given a box of my favorite cubans as insurance, of which I get to smoke one every day until it is returned :)

~S

1 - 20 of 33 Posts