Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just posting to distract a little bit. its 2 a.m. and i am at school finishing a school proyect :hn :s :s . Damn i wanna go to sleep :p. At least is my last proyect and i will have only one more test to go and finish everything this semester. well i will return to work hahaha.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Hey man that sucks. 2am and still pluggin' away huh? Well at least this semester is almost over. What 1 and a half more weeks? Keep your head up man, only finals left to go. My fiance' is working on her finals this week as well. I think she'll be happy to see this semester end.

Hey good luck, smoke a cigar, always makes me feel better :D

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah actually i only have this week left which is very good. Now its 3:50 A.M. and we are finishing of the details on the proyect :p. Of course this weekend i will celebrate the end of the semester with a few good habanos(some courtesy of IHT :D)

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Well Good luck Carlos. I hope your project garners and "A+". My sympathies are with you for having to stay up all night and hit the books. Enjoy this coming weekend, You've earned it.

·
-
11,412 Posts
well, i'm right there with you. tyring to knock out my last online final in World Civ I.

man, this instructor kept adding more and more :BS into each question. sure, there are only 3 numbered questions, but they all have about 8 answers inside each question... interpret this, interpret that... i love history, but right now, with my job, i don't have time to get into it. (which is also why i plan on changing jobs)

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
first final coming up on Friday. Environmental Engineering....aka how many turns of a flocculator does it take to get to the center of Junior's already consumed tootsie pop??

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
I feel for you guys I really do. But remember nothing says dedication and hard work than a college degree. Good job guys!! We're proud of ya!
Actually with some of the college graduates I've had to work with in recent years... I sorta wonder about that. hehehe.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Keep up the good work guys. I wish my students were as motivated as you guys. I can't even get them to do simple homework. geesh... I'd really love to :bx :BS outta them sometimes! :c

·
-
11,412 Posts
hey, i'm just doin' it to use up my GI bill money before it's gone. you have 10 years to use it up after you get out... my 10 years will be summer of '06. you think i'm passing up $1k a month to take community college courses online??

where do you think i'm getting my cigar money right now?
:D

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually since i am studying in Mexico we dont have college, after highschool you pass directly to University, so in 1 more year i will grauate and have my title in Electronic and computer science engineer :p of course that is if everything comes out as planned haha :D. Hey thanks everybody for the support. I presented 1 of the proyects tuesday and another 1 yesterday wednesday both come out really good, and i only got a last test friday and thats it for the semester. :D

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
AAlmeter said:
first final coming up on Friday. Environmental Engineering....aka how many turns of a flocculator does it take to get to the center of Junior's already consumed tootsie pop??
mmmm... tootsie pops! Hang on AAlmeter. Light...tunnel...end....

And just think, when its all over you have the FE to look forward to! (you too Brandon)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.