Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today sucked. 6:30am-7:30pm Just got home. Everything changed when this nice package was sitting on my desk. Dgen you have no idea how much this lifted my spirits today. You are a generous giver of the leaf and all round tattooed good gorilla. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That's terrific Dave!! I know how good it makes Frank feel whenever he gets a package in the mail. Way to go D!!!

You guys are OUTSTANDING!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
That's a good end to a bad day for sure, Dave!! Congrats!! And nice work, D-Generate :D

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
And D looks like Stevie Ray in one of his pics,and get this,he's having a stogie with the King man. How kewl is that?

Congrats Dave, WTG D man, if Mo is the man then you must be D-man... And great BOTL's are in great D-mand here...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
D.Gen was a busy boy lastt week... I also got bombed by the Reno punk. A killer selection of smokes and a burned CD. I am in a very retaliatory mood today... I sense couterfire coming on.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Today sucked. 6:30am-7:30pm Just got home. Everything changed when this nice package was sitting on my desk. Dgen you have no idea how much this lifted my spirits today. You are a generous giver of the leaf and all round tattooed good gorilla. Thank you.
Don't let Da Klugs fool ya, this was a retaliation strike. He started it.

I'm glad they came at a good time. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.