Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey out there, just got blown up today. Got a nice little package from a fellow BOTL. Pretty package too!!! Questions is, is from whence it came. The pifs I was expecting were from BOTLs from supposedly different states than this package originated. :confused:

Whoever it was, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I posted a couple of pics. The CAOs that you sent have been on my new to try list!!! And the Partagas!!! Is that a Lusi'? What a nice day to get bombed. :w

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Congrats Dave!! Don't venture out of your shelter just yet ;)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
How does someone surprise bomb someone else, though? Ya gotta get the address somehow, no??

Or....are they watching us.... :confused:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats Dave!! The bombs keep falling!! We have a Secret Bomber amongst us... wonder who it could be??

·
-
11,412 Posts
horrorview said:
How does someone surprise bomb someone else, though? Ya gotta get the address somehow, no??

Or....are they watching us.... :confused:
well, if you KNOW of someone who KNOWS the other person, you can always PM them and ask if they have that persons address. i keep track of most peoples addresses that i've dealth with before. :cool:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
We've saved everyone's address also!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I've only been bombed once, but I know my bomber, so that makes it easier! LOL.

I'm hoping we can just bomb each other weekly, as I always enjoy getting presents in the mail :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
horrorview said:
I've only been bombed once, but I know my bomber, so that makes it easier! LOL.

I'm hoping we can just bomb each other weekly, as I always enjoy getting presents in the mail :D
Only bombed once huh? I'll keep that in mind as well as your address! :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DonJefe said:
Could be!?!
Well, I just foud out that the mad bomber was SummerKC!!! It was the pif that i had coming from him! Very nice selection btw! I am going to love these babies!!!

I guess I can come out of my bomb shelter now!?!

·
Registered
382 Posts
hollywood said:
Hey out there, just got blown up today. Got a nice little package from a fellow BOTL. Pretty package too!!! Questions is, is from whence it came. The pifs I was expecting were from BOTLs from supposedly different states than this package originated. :confused:

Whoever it was, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I posted a couple of pics. The CAOs that you sent have been on my new to try list!!! And the Partagas!!! Is that a Lusi'? What a nice day to get bombed. :w
Hey that was the PIF from me, check your PM's for an explanation of the state of origin. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.