Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW. I don't have allot of time to post right now but I just want to say THANK YOU to the bad ass gorilla who bombed me with 24 beautiful cigars. As a newbie, I feel so insanely greatful, you tripled my cigar supply! I have some story to tell when have the chance. I will keep the bomber's identity anonymous so he can retain his heaven points, all I'll say is he is THE MAN. Check out my initial response in the pic...
-eef

Attachments

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yeah, the level of generosity within this arena is pretty impressive, as I found out when the same thing happened to me. Hope I can return the favor some day.

Nice bomb. Whaddya plan on burning first?

Scott"uptooearly"M

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the day I received these I had actually just been planning to go grab some cigars from the wine shop down the road to take on the 2 hour to and fro raod trip I was about to take to an art class that night. So getting these cigars couldn't have been more perfectly timed.

I wiggled my fingers in the air as I looked around them anxiously. I grabbed the romeo y julietta, a cigar I have heard much about but never smoked. I also grabbed a Drew Estate La Veija (I think), and a CAO l'anniveraire. The rest I put in my makeshift Tupperdor (my real humdior's on it's way via EBAY). I was already running late and was in such a frantic hurry.

I got down to the car, cut the RyJ, and lit it up. As I scrambled for the gas station, I noticed that wierd smoke was coming off the cigar- it was the band. This is how in a hurry I was, I was so excited I lit the wrong end of the cigar WITH the band still on it. I cursed my stupid ways, and tried to save it. I cut the burnt end off, tried to light the other (now somewhat spitty) end. It lit, but it just never smoked right, it tasted wierd and just kept going out. So, I failed that mission.

So I lit up the CAO and that went better. One thing I may need to get the hang of- purging and driving. Nothing prepared me for the flame that burst out of the end of that cigar.

On the way home I had the La Veija. This was my favorite one of the night- partially because I had calmed down, and had gottent he hang of "herfin' and drivin'". It really is a skill that needs developing.

I smoked one of the DE Naturals yesterday (dirt), and I really liked it. It had a great aroma and flavor, though it was so tight it was rather hard to draw. It was still very good and I look forward to tryin' more of those.
-eef

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
eef said:
I was wondering if any one would catch my reaallly obvious clue.

I remain an ISOM virgin... I don't know if the unbanded one's are ISOM's or not...
-eef
If you are worried about managing your money it's probably better you stay an ISOM virgin!

txmatt said:
Ahh, I missed that! Some time down the road The Man is gonna get an air raid that he has comin'!

-Matt-
:r

Yeah.....but he will probably have a box of each cigar he gets sent!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.