Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to give a shout out to 909 for his very generous bomb. Seems like the campaign continues. I shall enjoy these very much.

Cheers :al

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Is there no end to the madness!!!!?? I hope not! :D

·
-
11,412 Posts
DonJefe said:
Is there no end to the madness!!!!?? I hope not! :D
i don't think so, i'm in the process of gaining ammo... but will have a lazer guided missle released soon.
target is confidential.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
IHT said:
i don't think so, i'm in the process of gaining ammo... but will have a lazer guided missle released soon.
target is confidential.
I'm in the process of acquiring nuclear capability myself! I think the only thing better than getting a bomb is delivering one! :D

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Congrats on the smokes!!.This is an all out war and considering the combatants it will never end :D. I am with you Don Jefe, only thing better than gettin a bomb is sending one ;)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT said:
target is confidential.
Ditto.....hopefully the rest of the ammo lands today.....if not I'm going to kill the post office :gn :c :D

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
WillyGT said:
Congrats on the smokes!!.This is an all out war and considering the combatants it will never end :D. I am with you Don Jefe, only thing better than gettin a bomb is sending one ;)
You guys got that right, the Mrs. and I love it. We're doing some loading too. Wifey's off tomorrow too and its mail day..

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I forgot why I was going to post in the 1st place. Congrats Doc and WTG 909... as my nephew would say,My bad......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.