Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The backstory: Da Klugs offered to send me a Bucanero Salsa to try because I was envious after his review of them. I, of course, accepted because my mama raised me to not ever turn down a cigar. :)

Today I received a small package in the mailbox that detonated when I opened it in the kitchen. Not only did he send me two Salsas but also several other very nice cigars. I'm not familiar with all of them, but there are two others there that I've been really, really wanting to try but can't find locally.

Dave, thank you so much. You rock, and that was a great package to get today. Takes a lot of the sting out of the test today that I don't think I did too well on.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Congrats Degenerate!!!!

Isn't it amazing how a mailbox full of cigars can make a bad day suddenly seem okay? :r

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Was this a coordinated attack today? Way too many bombs going off to be a coincidence!! Nice work Klugs!!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats D!! I guess it was a day of bombings huh? Hell there's bombs going off all over the place!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Congrats D. and way to go Da Klugs. :w

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.