Cigar Forums banner

Bombed back to 10,000 BC by Dantzig

335 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gnukfu 
#1 ·
True Story…

Once there was a little boy named Dantzig (Jachin) who went to a far, far away island on a vacation. While he was there he swam with the sea turtles and found many magical treasures. On the way back via route of Miami some special friends snuck into his bag. When he got home he realized that he had too many treasures and special friends so he put them in a box and shipped them to the land of Arkansas.

One day another little boy by the name of CaddoMoney went to check his mailbox, in it was a Ranger Rick and Highlights for Children. He was really looking forward to doing the connect-the-dots puzzle in the back.

While he was getting into the car, Miss Post Lady came running out with a package, "Oops, we forgot to put a note in your box for this." she said as she handed CaddoMoney the package. "Thanks!" he said.

CaddoMoney noticed that the package was ticking.

When he got home he opened it, it blew off both arms.

Now he types with his nose and sometimes toes.

CaddoMoney would like to deeply thank Dantzig for this bomb; he's not sure what he did to deserve it. He's also not sure how to light a cigar without fingers but he's working on it.

CaddoMoney is licensing the rights to this story to Spielberg, watch for the movie version this fall - action figures and coloring books to follow.

Some of these sticks are for a couple of upcoming super secret surprise special occasions. :D

The first couple of months of '08 have been craptastic, thinking about this hit never fails to put a smile back on my face. You're a good man Jachin - CS is lucky to have you! :ss

See less See more
#6 ·
Is that really a true story? :r :r

Nice bombage!! Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
It's mostly true! The only part he left out was the part where I accidentally bought too many samplers from Ocat and ran out of humidor space. Oh, and I chose Andrew to bomb because I figured if I blew off some of his body parts, I'd stand a better chance of winning his weight loss contest :r

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.