Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awsome! I enjoyed it front to back. Lots of flavor, very smooth, no harshness. I think that I may like this one more than the Party Shorts. Where the Partagas had a tendency to get a little sour toward the end, the Boli held up very well. I don't know all the fancy descriptions regarding spice, fruit, leather etc I can tell you that this one is silky all the way through.

I was going to let the box sit for a while longer but I had to smoke something once I heard Ohio went red. :u

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Re: Bolivar Petite Corona

If I had to pick just one small cigar to smoke, the Boli. petits would be the one. The shorts are awsome too, but almost to quick.

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Fredster said:
If I had to pick just one small cigar to smoke, the Boli. petits would be the one. The shorts are awsome too, but almost to quick.
Fredster, I was really pleased with the Boli Pc. It was an 04 and really smooth, the kind of smoke that you wish would go all day. I wish I had a cab of these!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

(909) said:
Awsome! I enjoyed it front to back. Lots of flavor, very smooth, no harshness. I think that I may like this one more than the Party Shorts. Where the Partagas had a tendency to get a little sour toward the end, the Boli held up very well. I don't know all the fancy descriptions regarding spice, fruit, leather etc I can tell you that this one is silky all the way through.

I was going to let the box sit for a while longer but I had to smoke something once I heard Ohio went red. :u
I keep hearing good things about the BPC. Guess I'll have to try them, along with the BRC. Never tried a Bolivar. More and more, I'm finding that I don't have the time for a bigger stick, but my humi is stuffed with robustos. I just got some party shorts, those will be gone quickly.

I hear ya on OH. :u :u :u I was gonna smoke up a Cohiba Siglo6, but it was getting waaaaaaay late, so a little diplo 5 had to do.

Goat Locker

·
Registered
806 Posts

Picked up a cab of these about a month ago. Very nice!! Smoke a few already and I must say I was very pleased. Might even give my parti shorts a run for their money.
.....The Bird

·
Registered
21,743 Posts

They sound great (909)!

I have had the Boli RC, CJ, and Corona. The corona I had was flat, sick period most likely...but the Boli RC and CJ were great. The PC is next on my to-try list, heard nothing but good things about this Mareva.

There is also a Boli CE in my humi waiting for me...part of a pif from "the man"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.