Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These appear to be from around December of 2005...At least that's what the Box Code Suggests. These came from a Dress Box, so they are slightly pressed.

I'm gonna keep this review short and sweet. First off, I'm sad that I only have 11 of these left.

Construction: Fantastic.

Everything Else: Fantastic.

I have been smoking some NC's the last couple of days and I sparked this baby up tonight. :hn I am at a loss on what to say.

Makes me not want to even smoke Non ISOM cigars anymore. Granted, there are a few NC's I love, but these are outstanding. :ss

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Re: Bolivar Petit Corona - 2005

A very good cigar and a fine smoke indeed. Hehe, 11 left huh? Reminds me of when my first born son was a baby; when he heard the spoon click the bottom of the cup at dinner time, he would get distressed; grab the cup with all of his little might, and pull it down to his eye level so he could see how much was left. When his suspicions were confirmed, he would let out a howl cuz the bowl was "about" to be empty.
LOL! Hell man, get some more :ss

·
Retired Cigar Whore
2,707 Posts

Bolivar is what did it for me.
I still smoke NC's (Padron's mainly and a couple others)
but am sliding fast into the natural progression of things.....CC's

Bolivar RC's
Jr. Coronas
Gold Medals
yet to try the PC

Now I find myself looking for vintage.....
I blame this on the Mahogany Crew.....j/k
I take all responsibility

B:tu

·
Registered
132 Posts

i have only had a few of these but good lord are these fantastic. although i havent had a pc i didnt enjoy. the bolis have that nice earthyness to them that is distcintly their own flavor. gotta love them. this reminds me i want a box of these.

·
Registered
353 Posts

Opus X???? Thats blasphemy...lol.

Bolivar is one of my go-to sticks. I feel they are one of the best Marcas out there. I could understand not wanting to smoke NC's anymore. I still keep Tatuaje's in my cab though...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.