Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bolivar Corona 94

I've had these for some time now and have made myself ration them out slowly, perfect construction with a wrapper that looks like honey. Great burn and draw, and straight-forward tobacco flavor with a slightly sweet taste. What really sets this stick apart from the newer versions is the strength, kind of punches you right in the face and then slaps you hard. Gotta be one of the best smokes I've had in years, a great after taste and a lingering semi sweetness on the lips. An easy 95. Damn, only 4 more left. This is what cigar smoking is all about. Great!!!!:w

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
rick
nice review.

i love boli coronas.

the '98 boli coronas i have are the best smokes i have...ton of flavour and not too overpowering(but certainly not a lightweight)...perfect balance.have reviewed them here and gave em 100/100.

derrek :)

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
I love the Boli line in general and like dvickery have a good stash of coronas from 98. However, I have a few PC's from 92 and what a difference. The term "punches you right in the face and then slaps you hard " is right on. God I love those old Boili's.

·
Registered
584 Posts
sgoselin said:
I love the Boli line in general and like dvickery have a good stash of coronas from 98. However, I have a few PC's from 92 and what a difference. The term "punches you right in the face and then slaps you hard " is right on. God I love those old Boili's.
I was gifted a Boli PC this weekend and torched it immediately. So far one of the best ISOM's I've had in quite a while. (Thanks filly:w) I only burned a small portion of my thumb...AWESOME NUBBER! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.