Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else out there watched Blue Collar Comedy?

One crack up, pee your panse comedy act with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SeanGAR said:
That guy is funny as shit.
I get mixed up on who's who, but one of em does the show with a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Foxwothy is gettin old, but he still can crack me up.

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
miketafc said:
I get mixed up on who's who, but one of em does the show with a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Foxwothy is gettin old, but he still can crack me up.
That would be ron white, scotch and stogie lol

PaulMac

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
We watched it too, I liked Bill Engvall and Larry the cable guy most in this one. The 1st one I thought Ron White ruled in. But thats just my opinion. All were very good in both.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
PaulMac said:

PaulMac
I still have $20 that says it was a Sancho Panza.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PaulMac said:

PaulMac
I'm watching him right now with the wife and I agree he is just one funny guy.

quote: Have you ever taken a crap so big that your pant's fit better when your done :D

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
miketafc said:
I'm watching him right now with the wife and I agree he is just one funny guy.

quote: Have you ever taken a crap so big that your pant's fit better when your done :D
The trick would be taking a crap in your pants and having them fit better... :r

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
Cause you guys back me up on this...
Ya seen one woman naked...
Ya wanna see the rest of em naked....

Gods I love Ron White lol

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
I think whats so awesome about them is they so LAUGH out loud funny, and their show can basically be shown uncut on comedy central...rare these days

Paul

·
Registered
107 Posts
I didn't want to be drunk in public, I wanted to be drunk in the bar! Ron "Tater Salad" White

I live in an estrogen filled world and nekked barbies as far as the eye can see......I have dreams of being G.I. Joe on a three day pass. Jeff Foxworthy

(Talking to his daughter's date).....So if you ever get to thinking about hug'n or kiss'n, just remember this; I have no problem going back to jail. Bill Engval (sp)

I am not a big fan of Larry the Cable guy.

I thought the first Blue Collar was funnier than the second one. Although it does look as though Ron White has went from cigarettes to cigars.....good move man! :D

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Anyone catch the Roast of Foxworthy? Larry sucked, Ron was pretty good, but "W" was one of the best. They had some other comics like Colin Quinn there, but they didnt seem to fit.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AAlmeter said:
Anyone catch the Roast of Foxworthy? Larry sucked, Ron was pretty good, but "W" was one of the best. They had some other comics like Colin Quinn there, but they didnt seem to fit.
Not yet, but I've seen it is running on Comedy Central and plan to catch it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.