Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love these guys! Anyway noticed Ron White, my particular favorite, who smoked Marlboro Lights in his previous shows, is now smoking cigars. More power to him, that's how I quit smoking, that and nicotine patchs. Frank B

·
Registered
882 Posts
FrankB said:
Love these guys! Anyway noticed Ron White, my particular favorite, who smoked Marlboro Lights in his previous shows, is now smoking cigars. More power to him, that's how I quit smoking, that and nicotine patchs. Frank B
I noticed that too. It is helping me quite smoking cigaretts. I started to smoke more cigars and now I will smoke a cigarett everyonce in while now. Hopefully I won't be smoking any cancer sticks soon.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I've got $20 that says he's smokin' a Sancho Panza.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I watched this last night as well. Laughed my ass of!! :r

However, I'm going to go out on a limb here and buck the trend here. When I looked at the cigar he was smoking, it looked more like a Montecristo or a Don Diego to me. (Brown band with a small white markings..) It was hard to make out, but that's what I thought it was.

Does anyone have a picture we could analyze?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I definently noticed the cigar. I couldnt make out what it was. I will leave that up to you guys. Funny show. Jeff Foxworthy will always be my favorite.

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
It kinda looked like a padron that i have. but there are alot of labels that are the same to me so dont take any trust in my words

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I repeat, I've got $20 that says it's a Sancho Panza. Maybe we could ask him?

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
"I repeat, I've got $20 that says it's a Sancho Panza. Maybe we could ask him?"

I saw the cigar but I was laughing too hard to really notice so I ain't betting.

Burning a hole in you pocket heh, the royalty checks must be comming in.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
That guy played the Bryce Jordan Center here at Penn State over the weekend. Didn't get to see it though. Read a review of it in the paper today saying it was a good show. What time does the tv show come on?

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Jeff said:
That guy played the Bryce Jordan Center here at Penn State over the weekend. Didn't get to see it though. Read a review of it in the paper today saying it was a good show. What time does the tv show come on?
Comedy Central ran their actual standup last night, er this morning, er wait, its tuesday now.....monday morning 1am-3am. At least thats when I saw it.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
God said:
I saw that too.. looked like a Monte label to me... real tough to tell
:tg

Went to his "Tater Salad" website, but couldn't seem to get the message feature to work.

I didn't know God was gonna step in & ruin it for everyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.