Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I am trying to create a new thread in the B/S/T section, and I keep getting the error message that I need 100 posts to create a new thread. This happens on Tapatalk Pro and through the desktop site. I tried this on an iPhone, an iPad, and a PC with the same results. I was thinking it may be a temporary issue with the upcoming site upgrade, but the problem has persisted for several days.

Is there multi-day site maintenance causing the problem, or am I on double secret probation again? :vs_laugh:
@UBC03 @curmudgeonista

·
Bloke with a Smoke
603 Posts
Howdy!

I am trying to create a new thread in the B/S/T section, and I keep getting the error message that I need 100 posts to create a new thread. This happens on Tapatalk Pro and through the desktop site. I tried this on an iPhone, an iPad, and a PC with the same results. I was thinking it may be a temporary issue with the upcoming site upgrade, but the problem has persisted for several days.

Is there multi-day site maintenance causing the problem, or am I on double secret probation again? :vs_laugh:

@UBC03 @curmudgeonista
Are you sure it didn't say 10000 post minimum :smile2::vs_laugh::vs_cool:

·
Super Moderator
8,286 Posts
You need @Cigar Admin Tech Team help. (PuffA handle has suddenly disappeared)

Moderators don't have the tools needed to solve this sort of problem.

·
Learning as much as I can
48 Posts
Hello @Cigar Admin. I hope I’m not stupid here, but I cannot find the cigar B/S/T section. Can you help me? Thanks!

·
Learning as much as I can
48 Posts
I get an error that I do not have permission to view that page. I have had view permission in the old forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts