Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Had a great day. Woke up early and fired up a gift from a fellow LLG, 86 Juan Lopez Patricia, yummy, very nice early morning smoke. Had a visit from my sister, niece and nephew for lunch. Did a few errands and lit up a partagas short. Had some dinner, made some coffee and had a 91 SLR churchill, followed by a 95 Bolivar corona, which I am putting the finishing touches to now as I write. Weather was perfect today here in New England and all smokes were enjoyed on my little patio (last 2 with the tiki torches burning and nothing but stars in the sky here on the farm). Ok, enough about my day, onto the contest! I will take into consideration all responses to this post up until midnight May 12th. The person who correctly guesses my time of birth (or comes closest to it) will receive a sampler from me. Only one guess per person please :) Good Luck !

Marc

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Same here. Sounds like you had a nice day. :w

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Ok, I'll bite. 5:48 am. I have a feeling you are an early riser.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Wow!

What a cornocopia of smokes you had. Happy Birthday.

Oh, and BTW, 8:42 AM.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sounds like a great B-day to me...

6:47 p.m.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!! :D

My guess will be 12:03 PM!

Thanks!

:)

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brandon said:
12:38 pm... I don't think you could miss breakfast before making your appearance. ;)
Well breakfast is THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY LMAO, but this is in no way a clue, they'll be no hints. :p

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matt R said:
20 seconds after your Mom yelled... "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" :)
Actually it was an amount of time after my father said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" As he was driving and didn't want there to be any mess in the "classic" car he owned at the time! LOL

·
Registered
584 Posts
OpusEx said:
Actually it was an amount of time after my father said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" As he was driving and didn't want there to be any mess in the "classic" car he owned at the time! LOL
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" was yelled by his mom at the time of conception! when his daddy let his little squirt go! :r

6:00 a.m.!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.