Cigar Forums banner

birthday bombs have been received thanks to Darrel and Ji.

448 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  nosaj02 
#1 ·
The Professor (5 shy sticks from his humidor) and Khubli (graycliffs, pepin JJ maduros, pepin fresh roll, Tatuaje East Coast, El Centurion and a couple of shy sticks from Korea) have both hit me pretty hard and I was unable to get pictures taken this weekend but wanted to acknowledge their generous gifts. I will post pics on Friday.

Also, Tony (newcigarz) has sent me an OpusX Petite Lancero (that I have wanted to try for a long time) but I could not pick it up from my dad this weekend.

thanks a bunch and help this fine BoTLs out with some RG.

scottie

#10 ·
The Professor (5 shy sticks from his humidor) and Khubli (graycliffs, pepin JJ maduros, pepin fresh roll, Tatuaje East Coast, El Centurion and a couple of shy sticks from Korea) have both hit me pretty hard and I was unable to get pictures taken this weekend but wanted to acknowledge their generous gifts. I will post pics on Friday.

Also, Tony (newcigarz) has sent me an OpusX Petite Lancero (that I have wanted to try for a long time) but I could not pick it up from my dad this weekend.

thanks a bunch and help this fine BoTLs out with some RG.

scottie
You deserve every bit you get this week, ya bastage!:ss
Hope you have a great B-day brother!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.