Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian caught me with my er...pants...um...uh...well, you know

I was emotionally prepared for next week, but Brian sent off an AWESOME fiver of smokes - Pre-Embargo Cuban Sampler!!! :eek:mg: I was NOT ready for this...I had to sit down as I opened it for fear of either falling over or getting knocked off my feet. The later happenedly instantly as I opened the handsome wooden box.

These have a certificate of authenticity :dude: !!! LIke I need someone to telll me thee are Outstanding cigars!

They look irresistable. Look at that wrapper :shock: I know what's for lunch tomorrow!
Brian, PLEASE come back to the states so I can clean your clock! :spank: You are a most gracious BOTL. :bowdown: Thank you.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Toby, no one deserves it more than you.....:D :D :D

Brian, you NEED to be in Clearwater in September, so we can all Thank you personally........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
whoa!...now that's a tough act to follow.... :shock:

·
Puff.com Editor & Writer
3,749 Posts
Dayum! :shock:

Happy Freakin' Birthday indeed!

I am wondering if Brian is breaking the rules of the Geneva Convention with his brutal tactics? (Don't reply to that or we'll have to move this thread to the Politics forum.) :lol:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some how...some way...Anton slipped a beauty of an attack that Patton would be proud of...

I know I'm gettin gold...but seeing double??? My wife looked at the CAO crillio and said " Oh, are they for me??" :roll: 12 very nice smokes...and some great looking coffee, which my wife is brewing as I type this...Now, if I could only get them away from the chaperone of the BD Bomb.....

Thanks Anton! Right on target 8)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Great hit!...Anton, you da man!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Whitefish said:
Great hit, almost makes getting older worth it.
Ouch!...that's gonna leave a mark... :lol:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It did Matt...slow on the upload sequence this weekend... :oops:

As I thought the USPS would take their time in delivering the rest of the "gifts" until next week...Matt snuck one in Saturday while I was on the course shooting one of my best rounds of the year...I opened the box only to jump back...SOME of them were eager to get out and run home to papa... :roll:

But the others were patient and I rescued some dang fine smokes from their delivery vehicle of death...

There are a couple that have no band.... :hmm: These could be very interesting..they look DELICIOUS!

Here is a group shot of our heros, who selflessly gave their lives so that others...

Thanks Matt for your gift. A couple fo favorites and a couple that I have never had...Looking forward to sitting on my deck watching the tee-ball games through the trees lighting up one of these great smokes.

I lit a Cinco Vegas from Anton as I sat and enjoy my family and a good cup of coffee....

My wife had a CAO Vanillia and a glass of Amaretto on the rocks

My kids always like to get their picture taken...

:roll:

Tonight...one of those Gurkhas from Matt are goin' DOWN!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.