Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here likes to shoot pool? After seeing some of the hustlers at the Louisville herf, just curious as to who else here enjoys shooting.

· Registered
664 Posts
I play pool quite a bit. Usually on Wednesday nights my friends and I hit up a place called Mowie's Cue after class. It's a bar/pool place. When I'm not playing there though, and if I'm in the mood, I just shoot here at my table. It's not quite as fun though because its not got that same feel. Love it either way though, sometimes I actually prefer to play here so I can see the balls im shooting at, instead of swimming through the smoke to get to the table haha. With me and my friends smoking cigars it gets sorta thick.:)
Adam

· Banned
6,381 Posts
I enjoy the hell out of it but if you ask any of the AZ Crew I truly suck at it. However, it is very enjoyable to play.

Devin, SlimDiesel, is the pool shark of AZ.... he's like Tom Cruise in that one movie, except for Slim's a little more Gay...

· Registered
1,556 Posts
I used to play for a little income-boost in the Navy and college. At one point I was actually pretty good, but it's been close to a decade since I got to play with any frequency...

· An ass, not a fish
4,517 Posts
Shoot one night a week in a pool league for the last couple of years. Its my excuse to smoke cigars, since all of the bars are cigar friendly and everybody else is smoking cigarettes. If they made the bars non-smoking or no-cigars I would quit playing since having a couple of hours to smoke a few cigars is more interesting than the pool (don't smoke indoors at home so its back porch .. but that sucks in the winter).

· Registered
5,217 Posts
I would like to take up the game. Never been able to play very well though!!;)

Seriously; I love to play. I hadn't played in probably two years prior to Luhvul. Used to play multiple days a week in the Army, and during the bar hopping days.

· Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RcktS4 said:
I used to play for a little income-boost in the Navy and college. At one point I was actually pretty good, but it's been close to a decade since I got to play with any frequency...
I used to fund my weekends by playing 9 ball. Couldn't tell it by the way I play now, but I used to be pretty good. Just had a good idea for a bomb, maybe someone in this thread will be the recipient!!:D

· Registered
1,025 Posts
I love to shoot pool. When I was a kid, my uncle had a table. When I was in high school, my buddy had one, and I spent many a Friday night drinking and shooting pool. I just wish I had a house big enough to have my own. Now, I didn't say I was any good, just that I love to shoot it! :D

Mel

· I got nothing here
2,048 Posts
hollywood said:
I would like to take up the game. Never been able to play very well though!!;)

Seriously; I love to play. I hadn't played in probably two years prior to Luhvul. Used to play multiple days a week in the Army, and during the bar hopping days.
Look out, there's a shark in the water.....:r

Dave, if it'd been 2 yrs, and you still had touch like that I'd be scared to see you when you are on.

I love to play, just suck arse. The good part about me playing is, the other team can be assured a win.

· Skeeter's Confidant
7,500 Posts
The way I shoot pool, I'd be better served by throwing the balls in the air and shooting them with my 45, just as futile but atleast I'd hit a shot every so often.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.