Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first I would like to thank reggiebuckeye for the idea of doing the fan box pass.So,onto the regulations and rules.

This will be a Big 12 Football team box pass.All fans with at least 3 positive feedback,(if you have less or none,we will make exceptions for established members who just dont have feedback). You may take 3 items,2 cigars and one team paraphernalia or 3 cigars,no more then one team item may be taken. Your puts should equal or greater then takes,in cigars and team items.If cigars and team item is take,put should be 2 cigars and another team item. May put own team item,or something you would think another fan would enjoy. Gag's are ok as well,as rival fans of that team may like them. I was thinking 3 or 4 days to ship out once received would be a fair amount of time,open to it being less or more,let everyone else decide. Pics of puts and take would be greatly appreciated but I know some do not have a cam,so it is not a must. Either way you should list both in the thread when you receive/ship the box.One list should be fine as we will not have 30 big 12 fans,we can add to list if needed as we proceed.Did I miss something,suggestions?

Edit-One more thing,at the end I suppose the package can come back to me. I can list everything left over and take pics,and we can spilt it up amongst the group.Everyone can post what item in the lot they want.Sound good?

LIST as of 8/30

1. Jason_of_texas - Texas Longhorns
2. rack04 - Texas A&M Aggies
3. TTOURS - Texas Longhorns
4. ssutton219 - KSU Wildcats

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I think we ought to wait a little bit because without many participants shipping will get pretty expensive. I've seen box passes that get pretty darn heavy. But it's up to you.

·
Banned
4,190 Posts
ok WOOO HOOOO

Just let me know to whom and when!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
What are we waiting for? The sooner we start the sooner we pass. We can pass it at least a couple of times through during the season.

Plus since most of the South will be in bowls, we will pass well into 2008.:bx

Oh yeah, baby!!!

TT:cb

·
Registered
229 Posts
hi, ill go in, Sorry guys im a Sooners fan hahaha. all my cousins in dallas are texas fans so i gotta root against them :tu, i have 2 feedback but im getting a few more from a boxsplit i did if you need a veteran member "navydoc" can vouch for me. thanks!

chris

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
This looks like fun, but everyone here knows I am not a Big XII fan. I just live in the terrritory. I will be watching with great interest though. Enjoy guys. It should be fun.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. Jason_of_texas - Texas Longhorns
2. rack04 - Texas A&M Aggies
3. TTOURS - Texas Longhorns
4. ssutton219 - KSU Wildcats
5. thrillafrommanila-OU Sooners
6. RaiderinKS-KSU Wildcats
7. Leeboob-OSU
8. ca21455-MU

If you want on the list,just copy and paste the current list an add yourself.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.