Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
H&I Cigars

Best prices I've found so far.

$270 a box for the PAM Exclusivos. :w

EDIT: just found out that other guys site has that particular one for $5 cheaper. but as for most of the other 1964s, H&I is cheaper.
 

·
DymOnamic
Joined
·
966 Posts
NewGeneration85 said:
H&I Cigars

Best prices I've found so far.

$270 a box for the PAM Exclusivos. :w

EDIT: just found out that other guys site has that particular one for $5 cheaper. but as for most of the other 1964s, H&I is cheaper.
I see jovanns still has the PAM Exclusivos for $255....and in stock. I purchased a box earlier this year, I think shipping was $5, but I went the 3 day route, $12 or something like that with a few more boxes thrown in. His PAM stock is a little low right now, but should come back up soon.

If I were a big fan of the Hemingway Short Story, I would get them there. I still haven't seen a price to beat his. Check it out.

http://www.jovanns.com/aspscripts/Cigars.asp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
how about this 5pk's start at $42. no box prices are shown, but you can call. 1926 #9 maduro 5pk $108!

http://ss02.lynk-systems.com/cheapercigars/html/padronanniversary.html

they have other great prices as well. :w I do have to admit I have not used them yet, I just found out about them 2 weeks ago, and so far Cigarbid.com has been taking all my money lately. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
831 Posts
megasolo said:
how about this 5pk's start at $42. no box prices are shown, but you can call. 1926 #9 maduro 5pk $108!

http://ss02.lynk-systems.com/cheapercigars/html/padronanniversary.html

they have other great prices as well. :w I do have to admit I have not used them yet, I just found out about them 2 weeks ago, and so far Cigarbid.com has been taking all my money lately. :D
Maybe it's just me, but if a company can't even buy a top level domain, I'm not going to send them money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
KingMeatyHand said:
Maybe it's just me, but if a company can't even buy a top level domain, I'm not going to send them money.
good point, but I will try them once, if I dont get burned, I'll continue to go with the cheaper price every day of the week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
FWIW, I get my regular Padrons from www.buymorecigars.com. Box of 2000s for $60 is impossible to beat (am I wrong?). However, I don't think they carry PAMs or PANs.

Those Bennington prices on Shorts Stories are great, I've been think about stashing a box of those. They get much, much better if the sit for a long time.

bd
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top