Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncle Mikey's Cubandids

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good everyday smoke to get. This is just a little sumpin' to help me make my decision (and start whorin' out like everyone else (if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right?))

Let me know which ones you guys would pick or have for your everyday smoke and why.

Thanks,
pjg

·
Registered
734 Posts
For me, it was kind of a toss up between the FdO's and the Padron Fumas. I went with the FdO because of the variety in that line. You can get nat., maduro, and corojo. All in different sizes as well.

I used to smoke El Credito for a while, but the FdO's are a far superior bundle.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
glovepuppy said:
Being shortfillers, do the Fumas leave a bunch of crap in your mouth?
No they don't. I think that it has to do with the way I smoke them. I don't chew on the cigar. Every now and then I'll have a little piece in my tongue but not so often that it bothers me. You should try them.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I haven't smoked three from the list but I very highly recommend the Cubanidads. Great price on an excellent cigar!

After that -- I'd say FdAA #5.

I hope this adds to the confusion ;)

-E

·
Registered
58 Posts
This one's not on the list either but I really like Sancho Panza Extra fuerte's
The Cordoba's not rated that high on top25 but I like em because of the size, not to mention the price ($35 a box @Atlantic right now)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
My everyday smoke is Padron 3000... elfumador.com $87.00 a box!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I just took stock of a 72 qt humidor that has bundles & left overs from boxes of assorted cigars.
I gotta send some more cigars to Iraq!
Don't get me wrong......there is some good stuff in here.
Perdomo, H. Upmann, Partagas, Breton Corojo Vintage, Joya de Nicaragua, Indian Tabac, Astral Cameroon, etc, etc, etc.

I think maybe a contest is in order. I'll think of something & put together a nice, well aged sampler from my leftovers from boxes. The winner will take it. Look for a thread.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I voted for the Flor de Oliva. The variety i the line has it for me too. I like just about every cigar in the line. The addition of the new 10th. anniversary line seals the deal. The Flor de Oliva is the best everday smoke. Number 2 has to be the padron Fumas.

·
Registered
668 Posts
haven't had the Fumas..........never been a fan of short filler.........I will have to give em' a try.

from the list presented I would have to vote for the FdA since I like fuller bodied smokes.........generally consistent flavor and construction..........best of the regular JR line imho

not mentioned is the honduran Punch line............I still think the Punch Roth in Mad or X is a great buy........50 for about $100.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
singlguy9 said:
haven't had the Fumas..........never been a fan of short filler.........I will have to give em' a try.

from the list presented I would have to vote for the FdA since I like fuller bodied smokes.........generally consistent flavor and construction..........best of the regular JR line imho

not mentioned is the honduran Punch line............I still think the Punch Roth in Mad or X is a great buy........50 for about $100.
This would be my vote as well. Great cigar, great price.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
dtrud0h said:
This one's not on the list either but I really like Sancho Panza Extra fuerte's
The Cordoba's not rated that high on top25 but I like em because of the size, not to mention the price ($35 a box @Atlantic right now)
Gotta agree with that, I like the Cordoba. I would vote for the Padron and FdO too. Anyone ever try the Evelio robusto or the American Stogies brand----they're pretty good too.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
txmatt said:
Think maybe polls should cost credits? I have created a monster!!

:tpd:
You think this is a monster.....go check out what the word association thread I started!!! It's a credits gold mine, I tell ya!!!! :cool: Who knows where it will wind up!!! Should be interesting, though!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.