Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm bored and was comparing movies with another friend and we got on the topic of cigar scenes in movies. He went with Clint eastwood in High Plains Drifter. I went with Arnold in Aliens as he lit up before getting off the helicopter. Perfect silhouette shot.

Any other favorite scenes out there?

Grinch OUT!

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
The Sergeant in the Colonial Marines (in Alien ll) who just comes out of hypersleep and stuffs one in his face................

Bobo in (The Grifters) who lights up a Churchill sucks on it until the end is glowing and then snuffs it out on Lilly's arm.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
The one where the President takes his cigar and..........oh, wait! That wasn't a movie!

God bless America:u

·
Registered
156 Posts
Gene Hackman in Crimson Tide puffing his Monte #2 all throughout the movie.

The best shot comes when he's going down the stairs at the end of the movie puffing away leaving a billowing cloud of smoke behind.

Great stuff

-Justin

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in Scarface. Also Robert DeNiro in Cape Fear.

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
There are so many I can't pick a fav.

However, the one that made me laugh the most was in "Blazing Saddles" when Mongo (Alex Karras) stuck his head in the campfire (right after the fart scene) to light his stogie and the smoke started coming out of his hat. :r

·
Registered
77 Posts
how does colombo afford those sticks ,with the perfect white ash, on a cop`s salary??????

·
Registered
584 Posts
My favorite cigar scene is from the movie Desperado starring Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas. After BUCHO busts a nut his concubine leans over to blow him a kiss and he blow his cigar smoke in her mouth causing her to cough! :r LMFAO :r

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forgot about that scene in Desparado. I nearly died when he did that!!!

Grinch OUT!

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
Yes I remember that scene in Cape Fear of DeNiro in the movie theater.I recall that the ring size on the black stick was about a 90

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Grinchy must've been thinking about Ahhnold in "Predator". Sigourney Weaver was in "Alien(s)". Same crappy acting, though, so the confusion is understandable.

-Quixote

·
Registered
206 Posts
How about Sterling Hayden as Gen. Jack Ripper in Dr. Strangelove.Chewing and puffing on his stogie while discussing "flouridation " the great commie plot with Peter Sellers.

G

·
How bout Will Smith and uhh... whats his name, in Independence Day. Lighting up their "victory dance" expecting it to be their last, whilst in the Alien mother ship.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn, I did mess up and say Aliens. My mistake, I meant Predator. How could I mess that one up!!!:p

Grinch OUT!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts