Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great place, Ive been going here since Richter_Scale refereed me a while back. The owner is a real nice guy and carries some pretty nice stuff! However he just moved so hes getting unpacked and all that, but after talking to him it appears hes going to be building a lounge and all sorts of fun stuff, cant wait :roll:

226 Wilbur Cross Highway
Berlin Turnpike
Berlin, CT, 06037
Phone: 860-357-3152 (power is off at the moment though)

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure how to edit this but the address is now 196 Wilbur Cross Parkway.

Def check it out man, he carries some nice stuff, just had an Illusione 88 there, he has seats out in the main room with a table and ash tray, its pretty nice. The private lounge isnt done yet, hes getting sofas in tonight but its looking to be pretty nice.

· Registered
1,353 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread! Steve! What's up bro! We need to meet up at Rays for a cigar! Steve's right, the new shop and lounge is great, Ray is a fantastic guy, his selection is awesome and his prices are awesome. Let me know when you wanna hit it bro! I'm headed down in a bit actually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.