Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I have been in talks with Frenchy over at Frenchy's Pipes the past few days about doing a group buy on the Bentley Butane Pipe Lighter w/Built-In Tamper.

I have two of these and they are great! They are refillable and have a nice, soft flame perfect for pipes. The built in tamper is great too! Oh yea, and they are CHEAP! Not in quality mind you, but in price.

They are great to throw in the car, keep in the garage, or in the drawer at work. I know I do! They are great little lighters that just work. It's always a good idea to have spares around anyways.

These retail for $8.50 each plus shipping. Frenchy has agreed to lower the price to $6.00 each which is nearly 30% off! That means you can get 5 of these for $30 folks!

I will be handling the transfer of cash to Frenchy. Once I receive all of the funds, I will send it to him and he will send me all of the lighters. I will then ship them all out to you! I plan on sending all of these in those little yellow padded envelopes. To cover shipping, please add $4 to the total.

Personal checks or money orders only, please. Please PM me for my address.

Also please include the address you would like these sent to if it is different from your return address. Include your screen name too so I can identify whose payment belongs to who.

Let's make this worth his while folks! Please post here with how many you would like and send payment out as soon as you can. I figure I will leave this open for a few days, at least. Once I get all of the payments in I will place the order!

Thanks! :tu

ToddziLLa: 5

· Registered
1,528 Posts
What I would like (but can't find) are the cheap side lighters made specifically for pipes. Frenchy used to have these, but is sold out. Anyone know where I can buy around 10 or 20 of these?

They usually cost around $2 bucks each.

· Registered
5,217 Posts
What I would like (but can't find) are the cheap side lighters made specifically for pipes. Frenchy used to have these, but is sold out. Anyone know where I can buy around 10 or 20 of these?

PM Sent

Btw - Nice job on the group buy, Todd! Wish I Hadn't just bought a new lighter. PM me your addie anyway. Got something for ya!:D

· FNSH Mod
1,243 Posts
Bruce, Iwan Ries carries these. An awesome lighter for $2 IMO. Here is a link for you.

http://www.iwanries.com/SideKick_P6884C528.cfm

· -
11,798 Posts
ToddziLLa - 5 - $34
scrapiron - 2 - $16
motortown - 2 - $16
Seanohue - 2 - $16
agony - 2 - $16
jgros001 - 2 - $16
IHT - 2 - $16

thanks, todd.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.