Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A limited edition of 99 pieces, this new Bell & Ross is done to celebrate those who enjoy a good cigar! The watch comes in a special humidor box.

The case, in 18kt rose gold, measures 42.5mm and features double sapphire crystals. It is water resistant to 200 meters.

Movement is a Swiss automatic with 49 jewels and a power reserve of 40 hours. It features a big date complication and month indicator.

MSRP is $15,104.60

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Only $15,000.00 !

I will take two. LOL

Nice looking watch but for 15k ?? I dont know.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stogiefanatic182 said:
nice watch, but already been posted once, comes with a box that turns into a humi right?
That was another watch; Cuervos y Sobrinos. I saw the Cuervos y Sobrinos watches and humidor in person Vegas and both are of top quality for sure.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
mosesbotbol said:
That was another watch; Cuervos y Sobrinos. I saw the Cuervos y Sobrinos watches and humidor in person Vegas and both are of top quality for sure.
Or you could go for the $50,000 Bucherer Limited Edition Tribute to Fritz Brun (white gold case, but no fru-fru watch). Lucky I don't wear a watch!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
mosesbotbol said:
I would hope so for 15 grand. Ive seen rappers that have spent 70 grand on a watch, that I cant imagine. For that price you could have a veeeerry nice humi and collection.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stogiefanatic182 said:
I would hope so for 15 grand. Ive seen rappers that have spent 70 grand on a watch, that I cant imagine. For that price you could have a veeeerry nice humi and collection.
Just because something is 70K does not mean it has taste. Lots of diamonds does nothing for me in a horological sense. Virtually all rappers have little taste, as this is something that's reared and cultivated over a lifetime. One big hit does not make you an aristocrat no matter how deep your wallet is... One would assume that if you can swing 15, or 70K for a timepiece, that you could also afford cigars. It shouldn't be "one or the other".

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
mosesbotbol said:
Just because something is 70K does not mean it has taste. Lots of diamonds does nothing for me in a horological sense. Virtually all rappers have little taste, as this is something that's reared and cultivated over a lifetime. One big hit does not make you an aristocrat no matter how deep your wallet is... One would assume that if you can swing 15, or 70K for a timepiece, that you could also afford cigars. It shouldn't be "one or the other".
I personally would take a nice Rolex and be happy. I was just using it as a comparison that you could get a boat load of premo cigars for the price of one little watch.

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Stogiefanatic182 said:
I personally would take a nice Rolex and be happy.
I said the same thing.
Bought it.
Wear it.
Broke it (wore it while pounding my mail box pole back into the ground after they backed into it. Damaged the perpetual motion)
Fixed it (to the tune of $500)
Wear it.
Darn thing combined with my wife's costs me about $300 a year for an all risk floater on my homeowner insurance.

Bottom line, it is a watch.
A nice watch but just a watch.
However, I think I am dumb enough that I would do it again if I had to buy one. Sure looks pretty when shinny clean:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts