Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
toe
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I know I've been here for a (short) while now, but thought I would finally post a "hello". I guess I didn't have much to say when I first joined.

I live in Chicago, recently moved here from Boston.
I've been smoking the occaisonal cigar since high school (back when everyone else was smoking cigarettes and... other things...) Had never really made it a steady habit. Didn't have a humidor, so once in a while I would buy a stick or two and smoke them.

I had my first ISOM at my high school graduation. Don't remember much except that it was good and I was surprised that my friends didn't seem to want to finish theirs. Unfortunately since then I've only had probably 6 ISOMs ever - just haven't had the opportunity. Some of these were after my mom and sister took a trip to Cuba (I still have 2 from the box they brought back, but the last time I had one, a couple of years ago, I was unimpressed with the particular ones they had chosen).

My wife bought me a humidor for Christmas, so of course it was my duty to fill it, which is around when I discovered CS. Bought various cigars online guided by top25 reviews, then bought more guided by suggestions here. Now I have a large backlog of cigars to try.

Also, I'll throw in another reminder to enter my contest:
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?p=111365
Need more people to commit :)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! YourbananacreampiewasgettingstalesoIateit! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.