Cigar Forums banner

Beer, Wine, Liquor-What's your latest purchase or what are you drinking now.

92K views 2K replies 203 participants last post by  Mark in wi 
#1 ·
I like these threads. It's where you hear about your next favorite.

That being said

I couldn't pass this up. Lagunitas is a good company. I love hops. All my life I've been called st...Well it just looked like a good beer, and it was.

Tell me about yours. I might want to try it.

See less See more
Reactions: Grey Goose
#7 ·
Real Ale Red King and Real Heavy bombers. Also got sixers of Four Corners Honey Buzz and Community's Razzy. These are all Texas craft beers. The craft scene in Texas like a lot of other places is banging with some really stand out brewers. Like cigars, you get a lot of diversity and every day you can try something new.

#16 ·
Stopped at Total Wine and More. I didn't buy this one, but couldn't help but notice it.

I'll try to post what I got as I drink it.

#19 ·
View attachment 54034

I had or shared 2, 3, 4, 6, 8..........nice fresh drafts at my local watering hole.
Wow, that's a lot of Sierra Nevada in one place, which is A-OK by me. Wonder if it has anything to do with them opening a brewery near Asheville.

Decided to try Elm Street by Natty Greene's

It's good, but not my taste.

#21 ·
Wow, that's a lot of Sierra Nevada in one place, which is A-OK by me. Wonder if it has anything to do with them opening a brewery near Asheville.

Decided to try Elm Street by Natty Greene's

It's good, but not my taste.
Too much malt for an IPA?

Nah, this pub does a new brewery each month. They've done ballast pointe, stone, green flash, bell's, foothills's, etc. over the last few months. By the end of the week it will only be 1/2 SN. I love it. I have had some crazy good beers the last year or so.

#22 ·
Too much malt for an IPA?

Nah, this pub does a new brewery each month. They've done ballast pointe, stone, green flash, bell's, foothills's, etc. over the last few months. By the end of the week it will only be 1/2 SN. I love it. I have had some crazy good beers the last year or so.
I guess a combination of that much malt and low IBU. If I had bought a six instead of a single, I would enjoy everyone of them. It wasn't what comes to mind when I think IPA.

Sounds like a great place to try some great beers. Good for you, brother.

#26 ·
I guess a combination of that much malt and low IBU. If I had bought a six instead of a single, I would enjoy everyone of them. It wasn't what comes to mind when I think IPA.

Sounds like a great place to try some great beers. Good for you, brother.
That's kind of funny ( not making fun of you) cause IPA is English by definition. But I get what you mean completely. What we call an IPA in the U.S. Is not really an IPA but an American IPA.