Cigar Forums banner
1581 - 1600 of 1641 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,733 Posts
Latest haul...went on a mini-spree with Mom at the package store...everything I bought was on sale. No way I was passing up Woodford rye at $21.95, Laphroaig 10 yr at $38.95, Ardbeg 10 yr $44.95 or Maker's Cask strength at $42.95. All tax free 😁
The prices aren't always the best there, (Lagavulin 16 yr at $120.00 is a hard pass), but the sale prices are usually pretty damn good. The Baby Hudson has always intrigued me, but I refused to pay $50.00 for it. At sale price of $37.95, I snagged a couple. It's discontinued and renamed, hence the sale price. Cracked one open last night and it ain't bad.

View attachment 307942
(y)You got Class Bro!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,733 Posts
Great choice!
I've tried a couple different iterations of Woodinville, and love them both.
I have a cask strength bottle, from a pick that a buddy of mine did, and it tastes like cherry cola, in a very good way

Reactions: Skinsfan1311

·
Registered
314 Posts
Reversable ashtray. I liike use it as a travel ashtray. If you order be forewarned they come from China and take months to receive.
Side note:
So I checked out the Cigarism web site and saw two items I liked: The carbon fiber travel tube and cigar stand (black) so I bought them both from Amazon for free shipping and they were in my grubby hands in three days (the tube was cheaper on Amazon as well!). Here's my review of the cigar stand: Cigarism Carbon Fiber Cigar Stand

Keep an eye out on the Cigar Accessory Reviews forum and I'll post my thoughts on the cigar tube.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...📺

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,733 Posts
Total Wine is a very dangerous place to visit

This is for my wife

So I can enjoy these

And these are store picks single barrel. Angels Envy is signed by the distiller. @Olecharlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got Class Dan the Man!
Love the Bleached white oak floor.
I guess only a carpenter would notice that! :ROFLMAO:

1581 - 1600 of 1641 Posts