Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Snowmiser
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive got a 5 vegas Atomic, my book and my laptop for a little puff roulette, and I go to the fridge to pour a nice bottle of one of my favorite porters the great lakes edmund fitzgerald. I bring it outside and I notice its a little bit lighter in color than what I normally see. So Im thinking this has nothing to do with the light ive drank this beer outside on sunnier days than today, I take a sip and its still delicious. so hmm... have any of you ever noticed a change in color to your favorite mass produced beverage? I mean with cigars I would expect subtle changes in wrappers but not in a beer!?

·
Go Nismo's RamRods
366 Posts
interesting very intertesting Could it be the vessel from which you drank?

I would figure a Pint glass would differ from a pilsner, fluted pilsner or even a standed mug.

·
Snowmiser
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
interesting very intertesting Could it be the vessel from which you drank?

I would figure a Pint glass would differ from a pilsner, fluted pilsner or even a standed mug.
I would say its unlikely it was the glass, for this type of beer I always use either a standard pint glass or a British pint.

usually when I hold this beer up to the light its a very very dark brown today I noticed its translucency without holding it up, which peaked my curiosity. holding it up to the light revealed a dark amber color, in other words much less brown than usual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.