Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normal BS rules - 1 guess/day, no edits, hints will periodically be given, you get one more guess after the hint is given, yada yada yada.

Now the good stuff. The winner will receive a nice assortment of smokes - as many as i can comfortably get into the box.

Here's the questions:
1.) I recently retired the old College car - what was it (make/model/year)
2.) What was the car that replaced it - i.e. what is the car i am driving now (make/model/year)

Good luck! :w

·
Registered
152 Posts
glovepuppy said:
Normal BS rules - 1 guess/day, no edits, hints will periodically be given, you get one more guess after the hint is given, yada yada yada.

Now the good stuff. The winner will receive a nice assortment of smokes - as many as i can comfortably get into the box.

Here's the questions:
1.) I recently retired the old College car - what was it (make/model/year)
2.) What was the car that replaced it - i.e. what is the car i am driving now (make/model/year)

Good luck! :w
I don't know but hey here is a shot.
College car was .....a......Ford Pinto 1973 ??? Seen one for sale on ebay so who knows

Now replaced by ...a......Ford Freestar 2004?? Not a bad family vehicle plus roomy to store lots of stuff.....
Or maybe the new 2005 Chrysler Crossfire with the custom humidor.

Did I get it?????

I know I was just being a smart guy but hey I'm bored doesn't that and originality count?

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
MocoBird said:
College.....1970 Volkswagon Type III Squareback

Now.........2004 Porsche Carrera GT
Sorry for the thread hijack.

MocoBird, I like your thinking. In my early 20's I had a Squareback, in my mid 20's a GTI, in my mid 30's I bought a 911.

I guess I like Dr. Porsches work!

:z

·
Registered
882 Posts
You say car, but I think you drove and drive now some kind of truck. That is since you like fishing and hunting so I am going to guess.

Then: 1988 Ford Ranger
Now: 2004 Ford F-250 x-tended cab?

Am I even close?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Then...93 Ford Mustang (GT,or LX)

Now...05 Nissan Altima

Upon reflection of MM2s Post atleast he had the sense to read pups profile

pup would it be more beneficial for us to work with the term Vehicle,instead of "Car"? :z ;)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AF MAN said:
pup would it be more beneficial for us to work with the term Vehicle,instead of "Car"? :z ;)
Nope, they were both cars, not pickups or SUV's.

Today's 1st hint: There have been a few close guesses. The Make of the college car has been guessed twice and the Make/Model of the new one has been guessed, but the year is wrong.

(909) I did have an '81 citation, but it was not my college car (Thank God). It was my very first car - sh$! brown - which made it all the more of a lady slayer. :D

Keep 'em coming! :p

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.