Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 100th post. Sorry most have not been world class but I have enjoyed ignoring all else to participate. Learning the ropes (not that I know them all yet) has been fun and humbling. As time goes by you wish that you could erase some of your early reviews on top 25. (I do at least) Hey Paul maybe thats something we can buy with credits the ability to edit xx of our reviews on Top 25. Gotta get wireless so all this typing stops cutting into the smoking. I guess this post should be dedicated to LasciviousXXX as it appears I am following in his footsteps. (No worries your record is safe)

Here is a list of things I ignored for the past week while on Club Stogie:

1. Smoked fewer cigars - this is gonna change immediately
2. Work - need to get like 46 things done tomorrow
3. The wife - but shes used to it
4. The outside world - not that that is so bad.. are we still in Iraq?

Anyway thanks to all of you who have warmly corresponded and I look forward to learning more about the cigars we all smoke and getting my next bunch of Nannas.

Maybe some of you Postaholics would like to add some of the things which "slip" in your lives to participate in the club. (yea this is a bad new habit)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Da Klugs said:
This is my 100th post. Sorry most have not been world class but I have enjoyed ignoring all else to participate. Learning the ropes (not that I know them all yet) has been fun and humbling. As time goes by you wish that you could erase some of your early reviews on top 25. (I do at least) Hey Paul maybe thats something we can buy with credits the ability to edit xx of our reviews on Top 25. Gotta get wireless so all this typing stops cutting into the smoking. I guess this post should be dedicated to LasciviousXXX as it appears I am following in his footsteps. (No worries your record is safe)

Here is a list of things I ignored for the past week while on Club Stogie:

1. Smoked fewer cigars - this is gonna change immediately
2. Work - need to get like 46 things done tomorrow
3. The wife - but shes used to it
4. The outside world - not that that is so bad.. are we still in Iraq?

Anyway thanks to all of you who have warmly corresponded and I look forward to learning more about the cigars we all smoke and getting my next bunch of Nannas.

Maybe some of you Postaholics would like to add some of the things which "slip" in your lives to participate in the club. (yea this is a bad new habit)
Congrats on the 100th. :w :al The only thimg I miss by spending so much time here is I don't get to lift weights as much but that well be changing soon.(getting a laptop so I can workout and still practice at being a post whore :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Congrats.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Well deserved!!

[But a hundred posts in about 5 days!! Man that's a record even for CS.]

·
-
11,412 Posts
MoTheMan said:
Well deserved!!

[But a hundred posts in about 5 days!! Man that's a record even for CS.]
i was gonna say the same thing. i know i jumped up from 1,000 to 1,500 in a short time, but that was because i was out of town and living in hotels from Sep - Dec.. nothing else to do but smoke a cigar and write about it at night...

btw - you'll be seeing a little less of me on here. my classes started up and i'm heading back out of town soon.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations! Thanks for your contributions to the board!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess.

Me
Dude..no kidding. Didn't we sign up at about the same time? And I get to surf at work, too.

I feel so inadequate.

Congrats on the milestone!

Scott"mustthinkofthingstosay"M

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.