Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This winter has totally sucked for me. It's been to cold to stand outside and smoke a cigar...and when the weather finally warms up for a few brief moments, I've been sick with bronchitis!! ARGH! :c

Well, at least the positive is my cigars are getting to age in my tupperdor. I'm trying to find a positive. :hn

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Arleban said:
This winter has totally sucked for me. It's been to cold to stand outside and smoke a cigar...and when the weather finally warms up for a few brief moments, I've been sick with bronchitis!! ARGH! :c

Well, at least the positive is my cigars are getting to age in my tupperdor. I'm trying to find a positive. :hn
That sucks indeed. You could always move to Florida ...... not that I live there but the weather is fine this time of year...maybe a weekend away. :cool:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Patience is a virtue, grasshopper! Hopefully the anticipation will be equal to your next stick!

Fluids, rest, yadda.

Scott"medicaladviceforfree"M

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
I live in So Cal and I got Bronchitis. I haven't had a cold or the flu for years and this year I got a cold, then Bronchitis. I've been coughing for 3 weeks so no smokes. I like the point made that the smokes are aging will I'm out of commission :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Been sick twice this winter so I feel your pain. As to smoking outside versus inside my wife doesnt give me too much crap about the occasional inside cigar. I try to provide a certain degree of ventilation,... ceiling fan, patio door open etc, and I promise not to set off the smoke alarm. Some of you Apes that have been here awhile will remember that story. Frank B

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I don't have to smoke outside, but I got pneumonia a month ago and was left to merely stare at all the great smokes I'd accrrued over the holiday season. My wife got sick a week ago and I figured that I was already out of the woods given how sick I had already been. Uh uh. Caught her cold 2 days ago and can barely brreathe or taste a thing. And, once again, I just got a bunch of new smokes that I would really like to be able to try.

But hey, they are still fun to look at. :D

Arleban said:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I worry about people sometimes when they just drop out of sight for a while. I know things come up in our lives that inhibit our ability to interact in the forum community, & sometimes people just move on, but we ought to have a thread where people can post that things are going on & they won't be posting much, so the rest of us don't worry about them.
Glad to hear you are still among the living & didn't get hit by a speeding bus. :)

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I sure hope you gorillas get well soon, I know what ya mean about Bronchitis,Ms.Floydp is still struggling with it and I'm on my second cold this winte. My grandson's have all had terrible coughs and fevers. This stupid weather won't let the crap in the air die down.

Mr. Hat that would be good to have a place to post that your not going to be around awhile, I don't see a few people that were here when I was lurking instead of posting. Was wondering about them..

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Navydoc said:
That sucks indeed. You could always move to Florida ...... not that I live there but the weather is fine this time of year...maybe a weekend away. :cool:
Actually the weather here has been all over the place too. We get a few nice days, then a cold front moves in.. Or rain, or wind and rain and cold. or... Well, you get the point. Weather's been crazy all over the U.S...

·
Registered
727 Posts
I understand your pain. The weather has been amazing this week, I have had a few days off work, and I have been very sick. It could be worse...it could always be worse.

Blake

·
Registered
83 Posts
I feel ya bro, I've been out sick as well with bronchitis and sinusitis, man it sucked. I'm finally gettin over it now, still have that cough also, but all through it I couldn't wait to fire one up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.