Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Jon (j6ppc), peter (Pnoon) larry (cigarflip) herfed at a local spot in Long Beach... after all was sed and done jon, peter, and i were walking to my car.
I sed "good herf guys"
Peter sed "have you ever had a bad herf with Larry?"
I sed "no"
Peter sed "have u ever had a bad herf with me?"
I thought and sed "no"
Peter sed "you better say no" :r
then peter asked me "have u ever been to a bad herf?"

So have you ever been to a bad herf? Why was it a bad one? Do you have a herf horror story?

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Ba herf? Sounds like an oxymoron... :ss I have thoroughly enjoyed the herfs I have been privileged to attend.

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Last night Jon (j6ppc), peter (Pnoon) larry (cigarflip) herfed at a local spot in Long Beach... after all was sed and done jon, peter, and i were walking to my car.
I sed "good herf guys"
Peter sed "have you ever had a bad herf with Larry?"
I sed "no"
Peter sed "have u ever had a bad herf with me?"
I thought and sed "no"
Peter sed "you better say no" :r
then peter asked me "have u ever been to a bad herf?"

So have you ever been to a bad herf? Why was it a bad one? Do you have a herf horror story?
The reminder of this conversation made me smile. :)

I have never had a "bad" herf. Some are definitely better than others. And some are epic (Shack Herf and SoCal come to mind). But hanging with my bros and enjoying a good cigar is ALWAYS a good time.

·
Oreo Cookie Blues
3,649 Posts
I had a two-man-herf with a friend a while back, and even though we did have a good time, he ended up puking because he wasn't used to LFD's Ligero-ness!

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Yeah..The last herf I went to sucked because you werent there...Not really but it would have been even better had you been there..No bad herf's for me as of yet..Even when I had to stay the night at the airport one time..Still worth it..
I was at The Shack. Don't you remember? Criminy. And they call me old.

I know you was talkin about Gerry. I wish he had been there, too.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
I was at The Shack. Don't you remember? Criminy. And they call me old.

I know you was talkin about Gerry. I wish he had been there, too.
i know it was good to hang with you..but still cant believe you left gerry behind..LoL......peter, dont make me jump on a plane...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.