Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall an average movie....but seeing John Ritter having his discussions with Bernie Mac about the new Santa and Elf he's hired, :r LMAO!!! Some of the funniest facial expressions I've ever seen on film. If you have a problem with Santa Bashing......uh......avoid this one. :)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
There were times when the gritty cynicism rubbed me a bit raw, but I liked it. There were some really funny scenes in this movie.

Was that Ritter's last movie role?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
The only scene that made me laugh so hard that I had tears streaming down my face was the scene where Bernie Mac and Tony Cox (the midget) were dogging on each other. That was some funny a$$ chit. Besides that it was ok. Oh and I like the Gilmore Girls mom screaming fcuk me santa.....classic :D

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I saw this movie in the theatres with my wife and loved it. The wife, on the other hand, did not see any humor in the flick. I have yet to see the unrated "Badder" version and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is much difference in the two.

Thanks

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
My wife and I loved this movie...........Perhaps because our grand kids are so mean LOL...Billy Bob was hilarious.Saw it in the theatre and bought badder Santa....2 thumbs up.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
One of the worst "funny" movies that I've ever seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.