Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,newcomer to good cigars and this site. As a rank newcomer I can tell you it has been a hell of a lot of fun sampling the bewildering variety of choices out there. Expensive too! Find myself gravitating to the darker wrappers. Found a decent smoke shop here in Little Rock with a knowledgeable and patient staff,but I am about to move to Austin,Tx and would like some info on what is available to me there. Would appreciate any info regarding good cigar shops and cigar friendly bars, restaurants,etc. Thanks, FrankB

·
Registered
271 Posts
First off WELCOME to clubstogie, a jungle of many good cigar smokin' gorillas! I'm sure you'll find many knowledgable genorous people here to help you with your journey of cigar smoking (and a hell of a journey it is, but a great one) Honestly i havent been smoking all that long (about 2 years) But frequenting this website has helped me 10 fold in learning and knowledge. I'm absolutely sure you'll love this place, and learn bundles of info. Do not feel timid in asking absolutly anything, no matter what the question (even if you think its dumb) we will answer it, or try to, and give the best we got. I suggest for a newbie to the site you should visit:

http://www.top25cigar.com/a_apps/afm/afmmain.asp

Its Pds' FAQ for top25 cigar and Clubstogie, its a little brush up on slang and such, should start you off well. Anyway as far as Austin Tx is concerned i'm from PA so i'll leave all the shop info to another texan, i know we have a few here. Good luck and once again... Welcome to the Jungle!

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts