Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say, "Hey", that auction page is a blast. Things have heated up pretty good over there. Thanks to all who have put the Quality Stogies up for auction.

If someone was around in earlier times with the old auction site, what was the reason for that one not making it? This one seems to be quite healthy and going strong. Thanks rns

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
No real reason, other than I didn't feel like maintaining it and monitoring it! I had twins on the way, and with everything going on, I just pulled it down.

Now that the twins are 2 years old, I look for reasons to get in front of the computer at night! :r

Honestly though, this version is much easier to operate, and does not take much time on my end. The only problem is the software maker went out of business. No bigie, it is pretty stable. I plan some updates to it from a graphical ease of use perspective over the Christmas Holidats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.