Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Best Bring Kryptonite!
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
La Flor Dominicana is having a Cigar Tasting event at Royal Pipes & Tobacco tomorrow morning, right before the OU vs. Miami game from 8am-11am

I know that's early...especially for me and it's gonna be a madhouse...but hey, it's a cigar event! You know I'll be there!

Anyone else in the area should drop by! See you there!

La Flor Dominicana Cigar Tasting Sep 08 Royal Pipes & Tobacco Norman OK (405) 364-5151

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
La Flor Dominicana is having a Cigar Tasting event at Royal Pipes & Tobacco tomorrow morning, right before the OU vs. Miami game from 8am-11am

I know that's early...especially for me and it's gonna be a madhouse...but hey, it's a cigar event! You know I'll be there!

Anyone else in the area should drop by! See you there!

La Flor Dominicana Cigar Tasting Sep 08 Royal Pipes & Tobacco Norman OK (405) 364-5151
Too far away and too short notice for me and the wifey...would love to come. Check out the Chiselito's for me!! We've been going lower ring gauge lately!!:ss

·
Yeah that's the ticket
1,135 Posts
See if you can win an ashtray for me!!! :tu Have a great time Aaron and remember shake with the non burnt hand:r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.