Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you might know I've been busy working on my house and prepping our humble plot of land for our annual Pig Roast. I'm just writing to extend to all of you (that means all you CSers folks, though I understand if you SoCal folks can't make it) an invitation to join us on the mountain for our all-day Pig Roastin, Booze suckin, Stogie Chompin fest that just might be the best party you'll ever attend. All that is required is a bottle of liquor and a mixer, or some beer , or whatever it is in the way of liquid refreshment you prefer to imbibe. (Though liquor tends to be what we really need:D)

This is a legendary event. Last year featured rain, but it still managed to be a blast. This year it's not going to rain......promise. But even if it does, it will still be, well, a blast.

"33 West" , a Ska band from Northern Virginia will be hitting the stage at 9PM to do the final concert of their Spring tour. I'm not usually a Ska fan, but these guys are incredible.

We encourage you to camp, so bring a tent and/or a sleeping bag. Those who stay the night get breakfast courtesy of Mrs. Magno.

For more info, including directions to our house, go to www.eatapig.com.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I already told ya, Frank: Oklahoma is OK. You won't be missin' nuttin....promise. :D

....and in the interest of wasting perfectly good bandwidth , let's hear it for my third set of Nanners, dammit!!!

floydp said:
Now I'm bummed, I wanna go, I really wanna go. Man that looks like a dang blast Michael.. If Oklahoma sux, I'm really gonna be bummed...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
floydp said:
Congrats Michael on the nanners. Wheres George with the dancing nanners?
Congrats on the nanners Michael!! Too bad about the pig roast, we would have LOVED to be there. Oklahoma will be a blast too though.. we'll get to babysit our youngest grandson all week long!! LOL.. you'll have a great time honey, I promise!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome and yes We'd love some homebrew. Definitely consider bringing a tent and staying the night.

altbier said:
Hot damn! I think I can make it to the pig roast!

And congrats on the nanners!

Do you need some homebrew?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Magno,

Wish I could attend, but if you get to use that band, then it'll be like I was there. ;)

Speaking of which ... do you want some kinda comemmorative copy on that band? It's easy to throw it on there. Let me know! I'd be glad to modify to your heart's content.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, That might be a good idea come to think of it. If you could find a way to put in something like "6th annual pig roast" or "Pig Roast 2005" that would be great. Thanks, Cigma.

Now....if Mizzz FloydP could just come over and cut out all these bands for me I'd be all set. Might even show her my thong. :bs

CIGma_Chi said:
Magno,

Wish I could attend, but if you get to use that band, then it'll be like I was there. ;)

Speaking of which ... do you want some kinda comemmorative copy on that band? It's easy to throw it on there. Let me know! I'd be glad to modify to your heart's content.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sounds like a blast, Michael. Slotted for a work related class in TX that week...oh well. Maybe next time.

magno said:
Might even show her my thong.
And I'll give you a dollar if you
NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!!! :D

The mental image is REALLY painful!

Congrats on 500!!! Cheers!

Scott"thinkaboutbaseball...thinkaboutbaseball"M

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
magno said:
Hey, That might be a good idea come to think of it. If you could find a way to put in something like "6th annual pig roast" or "Pig Roast 2005" that would be great. Thanks, Cigma.

Now....if Mizzz FloydP could just come over and cut out all these bands for me I'd be all set. Might even show her my thong. :bs
wooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my scissors in hand and stealing all Frank's dollar bills!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A Dollar? How appropriate, Scott.

Scott"thinkaboutbaseball...thinkaboutbaseball"M[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Awww, man...

A mental image OF MY OWN MAKING.

"The universe, it seems, is not without a sense of irony"

Morpheus
Now I REALLY need to get it out of my head...gotta try

Scott"theflatheadfathead"M

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DAMN! Just got bombed. that's 3 now in the last few weeks. I better get on the stick here and wreak havoc on some BOTLs.

Thanks Scott -- nice assortment you sent me. :D

Scott M said:
Sounds like a blast, Michael. Slotted for a work related class in TX that week...oh well. Maybe next time.

Scott"thinkaboutbaseball...thinkaboutbaseball"M

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hope you like them, Michael. Just a little hand grenade for the time being. Thought I'd return the favor for the LGC you gifted me at the herf. Saving it for something special, since it seems to be hard to come by.

Scott"grenadier"M

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Uncle Mikey and I are thinking about closing the store that saturday and spending the night...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.