Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight was a blast. This event was at the Elmsford, NY Atlantic location...my home shop. We had ALOT fo fun and a few CL fellas represented. Dozer and Doogie came down. Always cool to herf with them. Had alot of laughs and gave them a little card magic show to twist their minds on the way home! Finally great to meet JAM!!! Glad he made it down.

Sammy was a rockstar as always...bangin out the FRESHIE NUBs all night!! He made me a custom BARBER POLE NUB which I will post tomorrow. I also got my NUB STAFF shirt for being part of the NUB ARMY at C-FEST. I will post my pics this weekend....I know I'm mad late with that! LOL

Then listen to this....I had a Master Blend 3 robusto on me......Sammy and I were talking in detail about switching up wrappers and such on cigars you like to try different profiles....so he took my MB3 to his rolling table and slapped on a HABANO wrapper OVER the MB3. Gave it a TRIPLE CAP!!! The pic is below...I am holding it....BAD ASS!!! And let me tell you....it was FANTASTIC!!! What a friggin smoke!! I loved it!

Just an awesome event....lots of fun and laughs....Nub boxes were flying out of the place which is no surprise. Chk the pics!

ps....no DOZER pics?????

Attachments

·
Registered
10,647 Posts
Hey those pics look awful familliar... :huh:

Yeah no pics of me cause I was the only one from Cigar Live with a camera! :teacher:

·
CigarFish
3,571 Posts
Sweet-
Love those nubs--oh yeah--The cigars are good too ;)

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Doggie that car is you all the way , I have to bring my camera next time no one got a pic of blondie getting beer out of the cooler lol
IT was a great time meeting mario,doogie,Dozer, sam Cant wait for the 24th in harrison

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.