Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not going to name names, unless this person wishes to reveal themself. I got hit hard today by a BOTL. We had talked a few months ago, but nothing ever came up. He decided to hit me when I least expected it, and boy was it great. If I can get some pic's, I will post them.

Furthermore, I would like to draw some more attention to Mo for sending me a sort of bomb. I would call it an all out bomb, but I was completely aware of its coming.

Thanks LLG's. You made this Cigar smoking, backpacking, BOTL happy.

·
-
11,412 Posts
excellent news.

there's some other long-time members of CS that reside around ATL, maybe you could hook up with them once in a while...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Sounds like good times.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ProSpkr said:
Happy Smoking! :D
I will!!! THE BOMBER IS ProSpkr, just to call attention to the man. I am now loaded up on Padrons, which are one of my favorite smokes!!! I also got some nice looking HDM's and Punch's (forgive me if I missed something...I had time to put them in my humi, admire for about 30 seconds, and head back to work. THANKS AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats SmokingHiker!!! Bombs galore!!! You're really raking in the smokes!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.