Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being offline for 3 weeks due to a major system crash, I'm back. I didn't know you could have serious CS withdrawal, but I did.

During this time, I received a massive bombing here in VA. To say it was was a bombing isn't quite accurate. This was more like an entire payload was dropped on my doorstep. I've never seen so many premium cigars at one time. My cooler is bursting at the seams.

As I told Frank over the phone, a mere thank you isn't good enough. I am truly at a loss for words to express my appreciation to those who took part in this. Your generousity was overwhelming. The members of this forum are some of the best people that I've had the privilege to know and be associated with.

Frank & Anita, IHT, Navydoc, Coppertop, Radar, DaKlug, JMV, Txmatt, Horrorview, Raney Nelson, Greg Haworth, & Louie Lowland Gorilla; Thank you more than you'll ever know. Your generousity is beyond description.

It's good to be back at CS. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey man! As a guy whose living depends on his computer being functional, I totally feel your pain when it comes to a system crash!!!! Enjoy the smokes and welcome back :)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Welcome back Mark!!! Hope you know that everyone jumped at the chance to bomb you. From Frank and I, you're very welcome... looks like you have alot of reviews to post now. Hope that new computer is fast!! :r

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome back Mark, glad to see your PC is up and running :D Don't let it run away this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.