Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CigarHoss said:
Is there a new one coming out or something? I smoked one yesterday.
I haven't been able to get any at my local shops. I thought they only came out once or twice each year. I dunno, I may be wrong.
radar

·
Registered
394 Posts
radar said:
I haven't been able to get any at my local shops. I thought they only came out once or twice each year. I dunno, I may be wrong.
radar
aaaaaah...I see what you're saying. The smoke shop I go to locally never has them in stock, but my brother in law's shop in the DC area has them all year round. Maybe it's just the connection that the shop has with the vendor.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I get them every six weeks from my rep.

Most shops only see two boxes every six weeks up here on L.I.

I got a different situation :D where I get 4 boxes or better.

·
Registered
756 Posts
radar said:
radar
VSG's are not a limited production. they are popular so a lot of shops hardly have them. or it's the other extreme, my local shop, not many people know about them or how good they are, so they are always in stock. but not many people want to pay a couple extra bucks for a smoke.

jimmy
:tpd:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought some VSG Torpedos at an incredible price last week on an auction site called Cigarauctionlive.com. You might try there. Smoked a AF short story last night for the New year. It worked really well for a tweener. I smoked it with a glass of 94 Taylor Port that was lights out.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Yeah!!!

We have VSG's all year long here in the burgh too. Not really high demand here i guess. I get the torpedo's all of the time. The figurado is really hard to get however.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I see em' in the local shops fairly often......I refuse to pay what they want for em'.............I wait for a deal from a gar-board member or on-line site.

Actually, I do that for almost any domestic I buy anymore.

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.